Thursday, May 17, 2012

Wood Incognito at SDCC?


As you navigate your way around the floor of the Exhibit Hall at SDCC this year, that guy in the embarrassingly bad Frodo Baggins costume you see buying that overpriced turkey sandwich might just be worn by...Frodo Baggins aka Elijah Wood.

Wood told Collider, “It's weird, in my daily life, I can go anywhere without a problem. But, that's such a concentrated amalgam of those folks, that it's difficult... But, it's really hard 'cause I want to (attend).

"I've been there so many times, and I did walk the floor the first time I went. We were there to promote Rings before it came out, and I did walk the floor and it was radical. I checked out all the toy booths. It was awesome, meeting artists. But, after the first movie came out, it was pretty apparent that I couldn't do that again.

"And I've thought about getting a costume or a mask and walking around that way, but it's a little difficult. A bunch of people do that. I think Simon Pegg does that. I've definitely thought about doing that."

No comments:

Post a Comment